You’ve decided to enhance your leadership skills through the Hoosier Fellows program—here’s what you need to know.
- Who is eligible?
If you’re an experienced, talented leader with a bright career outlook in business, education, government, religion, medicine, or the nonprofit sector, you’re eligible to apply.
- How much does it cost?
The program fee is $11,000. This fee covers all costs, including:
You can choose to pay for the program yourself or to seek sponsorship from your employer, your community, or an organization. We offer a limited number of fee reductions. See the application form for details.
- How do I apply?
When you complete the online application, you must also submit the following:
- A personal essay of no more than 250 words describing the specific background, beliefs, and experiences that have shaped your career
- Your current resume
- A nomination letter from your employer, a leader of an organization to which you belong, or other professional contact
- When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is November 1 prior to the calendar year in which you wish to be a Hoosier Fellow.
- What is the time commitment for the program?
You’re expected to attend sessions for 24–48 hours each month for 10 months. You’ll also have homework to do between sessions.See the current program calendar
- What if I find I cannot participate fully?
Contact us to discuss the possibility of cancelling your registration.
If you would like a PDF version of the application, please contact us.