Are you a talented, experienced leader working in any type of non- or for-profit Indiana business or organization? You can enhance your leadership skills and explore different leadership styles in a variety of environments through the Hoosier Fellows program.
As a Hoosier Fellow, you’ll:
- Receive in-depth, individual executive skill assessment and coaching
- Get practical leadership experience through activities such as participating in military training at Camp Atterbury or Fort Knox, working on a racecar pit crew, and performing team-building exercises at Bradford Woods
- Hear leadership experts present their varied perspectives
- Examine current and classic leadership literature
- Join the Tobias Leadership Network, which connects all Hoosier Fellows program alumni