Are you a talented, experienced leader working in any type of non- or for-profit Indiana business or organization? You can enhance your leadership skills and explore different leadership styles in a variety of environments through the Tobias Fellows program.
As a Tobias Fellow, you’ll:
- Receive in-depth, individual executive skill assessment and coaching
- Get practical leadership experience through activities such as participating in military training at Camp Atterbury or Fort Knox, working on a racecar pit crew, and performing team-building exercises at Bradford Woods
- Hear leadership experts present their varied perspectives
- Examine current and classic leadership literature
- Join the Tobias Leadership Network, which connects all Tobias Fellows program alumni
Formerly known as Hoosier Fellows, the high-potential leaders who engage in the 10-session executive development program are now known as Fellows of the Tobias Leadership Center. This change reflects the fact that the program has begun to receive applications from outside Indiana. Since its inception, one of the Tobias Leadership Center’s main goals has been to attract the best and brightest Fellows, scholars, and leadership experts – no matter where they call “home”. The evolution of the Program's name marks the realization of this goal.Learn more about the program Explore the curriculum