The Tobias Leadership Center prepares leaders for 21st century challenges. By bridging the gap between knowledge and practice, we empower leaders to develop people, organizations, and communities who can solve complex problems. We value impact, inclusion, and innovation, and our focus on leadership across all sectors—corporate, public service, education, religion, medicine, and nonprofit—makes us unique among leadership programs nationwide.
The Tobias Leadership Center offers a distinctive learning environment where leadership scholars conduct research and develop pioneering teaching strategies. Through ongoing research, we generate knowledge about leadership and disseminate these learnings through publications and through our signature initiatives, which include:
- Tobias Fellows Program, which is open to seasoned leaders who want to hone their skills
- Leadership Insights, an online curated repository of original research through our Oral History project.
- Leadership Engagement and Discovery (LEAD), which is open to all leadership practitioners and scholars
- Hazelett Forum, which is open to all interested parties
- In-Residence Programs, which connect the campus with the business community at large